Sickness  

I've been sick off & on for a couple weeks. On Thursday I had an especially bad coughing fit, so my boss said, "Take the rest of the day off and go see the doctor!". So I did. He tested for strep - negative. I got an antiboitic and some cough medicine. He said I may have a touch of bronchitis.

After taking the first dose of cough medicine, I noticed a difference. I was still coughing some, but it wasn't as hard/severe. I slept pretty well last night and planned to take Friday off to recoup and just work on things from home. (I have plenty of catchup work to do on the computer!) I did sleep in some and hung out on the couch, resting & working. I did go in to do a couple things on the server that needed to be done. (Our other network guy is in the States right now, so I had to do it.) I ended up working for about 2.5 hours and it was past time to take my cough medicine! I am now home resting again. I think I'll take a nap now!

0 comments

Post a Comment