Random thoughts  

Life is busy. We have a couple containers shipping with supplies for next year. One shipped at the beginning of May. The second is leaving South Carolina mid-June. We have a lot of work to do and coordinating to make sure things arrive at the loading dock at the right time - not too early and if they're too late, they'll miss the boat. Literally! :-) I'm almost done with most of my big orders.

My birthday was yesterday. It's the second time I've celebrated here. The first time I was here visiting. Happy Birthday to Nadine too! My parents called in the morning, my brother called later & I webcammed with my sister-in-law for awhile. I was a bum for the day and went to Filipiak's for dinner. Then Kelly & I went to Tamah's house to "see her kitchen". She had just finished painting it a hunter green. It looked great, but I later found out it was all a ploy to get me over there & we went out to TGI Friday's for dessert. We took Brenna along too. She turned one on May 31st. She's a cutie! She just learned to walk this week & is practically running now!

School has been out for a couple weeks now. We have since emptied the uniform room and it is being remodeled and expanded to twice the size we had last year. Now I have to figure out how to rearrange everything! Maintenance finished the remodel. It looks great! They redid the ceiling, knocked down the wall, gave the whole place a fresh coat of paint and new carpet. Now we have to figure out how to arrange our existing shelves to make the best use of our space and make room for a couple dressing rooms.

0 comments

Post a Comment