How adorable!  

2 comments

  • mike.kris  
    3:33 PM

    What a pretty baby - she must have beautiful parents (LOL)! Seriously, I like the layout - do you like digi-scrapping better than the old fashioned kind? Just curious. I've heard the arguments for/against both, so I was wondering. Anyway, glad you made it home safe - but we do miss you (especially last night when baby girl was fussy!!!).

  • ertlnet  
    1:11 AM

    Sorry it took me so long to respond. I didn't do much "traditional" scrapbooking. For me, I can do digi scrapbooking anywhere with my laptop. And it doesn't make a mess, either! But with the old-fashioned way, you can do cool stuff with the 3-d layers. They both have pros/cons! Sorry I'm not much help!

    Hope baby girl is doing better and not as fussy! Mom sent me picts of her & I almost cried 'cause I miss her!

Post a Comment