the "bug"  

A nice little bug has been passed around the staff the last several days. I was the lucky recipient today. Ugh! I didn't sleep well last night & didn't feel "up to par" this morning, but figured it was lack of sleep. I worked for a few hours, then had some time I felt I could take to get away and try to sleep so I didn't get sick. It didn't work. Maintenance was at my house replacing our ceiling fans, so I went to my friends house and napped on the couch. I didn't feel any better after a 1 1/2 hour nap, so I called & said I wasn't coming back in to work. I stayed up for a little while, then napped again. Woke up from my nap and well...I'll spare you the details! Let's just say I felt really bad bringing a bug to their house, so I disinfected everything I had touched!

I don't know when the last time I had the flu was! So long ago, I think it might have been in elementary school! Must be new germs out here!

On a positive note - for anyone counting it's 28/33!

0 comments

Post a Comment