Lazy Saturday  

Some friends and I were supposed to head to the ocean today. Got up early at 6:45am. (On a Saturday! Ugh!) It was pouring buckets and pretty windy too. We checked the weather and it was supposed to continue all day. Bummer. We cancelled our plans and went back to sleep for another 3 1/2 hours. Guess I needed it! It was a pretty lazy day today, then a friend called & was having trouble with her wireless connection at home. I walked her through several things, but nothing was working. I told her I'd be over in awhile to take a look & see if my computer would connect. It takes about 20 minutes to get there. Last time I was there was about a year ago, in the dark and someone else was driving! I found the house. (Just as I was going to call them for directions!) Thanks Dad, for your sense of direction & ability to remember places we've only been once! :-) After much trial and error and testing, the wireless still didn't work. I finally resorted to completely resetting the access point. It worked! After that I headed to Filipiak's house. Grandma & Grandpa (Kelly's parents) left this morning :-( I enjoyed seeing them again! Kelly made potato soup for supper. It was delish! It's kind of funny. On the way over I was thinking that a nice warm bowl of soup sounded good! After supper we had more laziness and watching some HGTV and Food Network. Then some ice cream with strawbabies. (Strawberries, but when Luke was little, he called them strawbabies.) Now I'm home & should go to bed now! Good night!

2 comments

  • mike.kris  
    4:36 PM

    We were up early today too (although now it's tomorrow for you)! Feel like I did enough this morning to justify vegging the rest of the day! Mike has to work, so I'm stuck at home. Our juvenile (mentally, not physically) neighbors are setting off fireworks, so Daisy is huddled in a shivering mass at my feet - poor little girl.
    Glad to hear that you had a good day. Are you feeling any better? Potato soup sounds good in theory, but far too hot to eat now.

  • Shannon Smith  
    6:50 PM

    I miss the days of going to Filipiak's for meals. Kelli makes the BEST potato soup!
    How is life in Guam?

Post a Comment