My New Favorite Cookbook  

Since getting married a little over a month ago, one of my biggest challenges is coming up with meals and staying within the budget! I'd like to eventually sit down and create a meal calendar, but so far life has been pretty busy so it hasn't happened yet! My sister-in-law told me about Don't Panic - Dinner's in the Freezer: Great-Tasting Meals You Can Make Ahead

 

I was going to buy the paperback version, but decided to go with the Kindle edition since I have a Kindle reader on my phone and computer. You can get the free Kindle Reader here for PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, or Android Phone

So far, I've made Cheesy Chicken Bundles, Beef Chimichangas, and Breakfast Burritos. They've all been hits!

I'm making just one batch of each to make sure we like the recipe before I make a lot to freeze. But since it is just the two of us, we've eaten one meal and I've had enough left to freeze another one. One mess. One cooking day. Multiple meals. Win!

The recipes are even laid out in an easy to read format and the math is done for larger quantities. Yay!




0 comments

Post a Comment