Works-for-me-Wednesday - Acne  


Several years ago I was fed up with my acne. I was about ready to break down and shell out the money for Proactiv because I had heard good things about it. In researching alternatives, I found Dan Kern's acne.org. A little skeptical about how it would actually work, I decided to buy the initial supplies at Wal-Mart. (Similar items are available in stores. Dan's products are only available online. Long term, the items on acne.org are more cost effective.)

Wow! I saw results within 1-2 weeks. Soon others were commenting that my skin was clearing up and asking where they could get it!

I switched to the products on the acne.org website and they are MUCH better than what you get in the store. The Neutrogena benzoyl peroxide cream turns white when you sweat. Dan's formula is a gel that goes on clear and doesn't turn white. It also absorbs into my skin better than the cream.

Dan has a whole regimen available, but the treatment product is the only one I've used. In my search for inexpensive gentle soap, I realized that baby soap would work! I don't need moisturizer very often, but when I do, I use oil free lotions.

So that is what works for me! For more, visit Rocks in my Dryer.

0 comments

Post a Comment