Bear or Bull?  

For quite some time now I have wanted to invest in the stock market. Back in 2004, Google went public. I really wanted to buy some stock then at $80-something a share. However, it was right before I moved to Guam and felt it wasn't a good time to do that since I was trying to save money. Well...hindsight is 20/20. That stock is now valued over $600! The 52-week high was $747.24. Yep. Coulda, shoulda, woulda.

I received a small sum of money for Christmas and decided this year I would invest it. So now I'm researching companies to invest in. Now looks like a great time to get started as the market is WAY down. Most stocks I've been looking at right now are just above their 52-week low. My strategy is going to be buy and hold long term. Probably something that returns dividends, but I haven't made up my mind on that yet.

0 comments

Post a Comment