Save 40% on InvisibleSHIELD - October 31st only!  

InvisibleSHIELD skins are the best out there for protecting your electronics from scratches! I have one on my iPod and plan to get one for my GPS too. I've taken my keys to my iPod (with the InvisibleSHIELD on!) and no scratches. They are made from the same material that protects military helicopter blades. (These would make great stocking stuffers for your hard-to-buy-for gadget lover!)


40% Off all invisibleSHIELDs


If your beloved iPod device already has scratches, I highly recommend using their Applesauce Polish. I had my doubts about it, but my friend badly scratched his screen so we tried it out and I was VERY impressed. It went from being a deep, highly noticeable scratch to being barely there and having to look for the scratch that still remained! (He now has an InvisibleSHIELD to protect his iPod!)

Applesauce Polish

Applesauce Polish

Applesauce Polish








0 comments

Post a Comment