CVS deals  

I just got started shopping at CVS. It's addicting when you see how much you can get for so little! :-) Today's haul:

3 Dove Shampoos
3 Dove Conditioners
4 Johnson & Johnson Buddies Soaps
2 samples of Hershey's Bliss Chocolates

Total value: $35.50
Total out of pocket: $1.95 And I got $5 coupon to use later! (My actual total would have been less than $1, but I made a mistake and ended up spending a little more. I'm still getting the hang of this!)

In previous weeks I've scored toothbrushes, razors, toothpaste, and mouthwash. All for free or very little out of pocket. On some items, I even made money back after getting it free then sending in for a rebate!

Since I'm single, I obviously don't need all this stuff, so I am sending it to friends overseas that can really use it!

0 comments

Post a Comment