I'd like to introduce you to J.J.  

I met J.J. a couple weeks after I arrived in Greenville. Here are some stats:

He's about 4 years older than me.
He's originally from Texas.
He's shorter than me.
We've been spending a lot of time together.
The first time we really did anything together, we went to Olive Garden with a group of friends after church.
We've been numerous other places too...Starbucks, Target (my favorite store!), downtown to the Reedy River bridge, shopping and numerous other errands.

Click here to see a picture and to read more about J.J.

1 comments

  • Natalie  
    10:08 PM

    Hi, Jenni!

    I'm glad to hear you're doing well. I just found your blog off of the Filipiaks. We just started Spirit Week and so far, so good!

    I like your car! Nice introduction--it had my curiousity piqued. :-)

    Have a great day! Natalie

Post a Comment